Hanna House is a furnished apartment located at Kato Trikala Korinthias, a village with breathtaking views to the slopes of mountain Ziria and the sea. The road leads to the village center and right next to the house passes one of the most scenic hiking trails in the village, in a unique vegetation scenery. The house offers:
- an attic with wooden roof and double bed, a double bedroom (king size bed), a bathroom with tub and large living room with two sofa beds, open plan with a kitchenette and dining area. In the bedroom it is possible to add an extra baby cot.
- Flat screen LCD TV 32 '' (with radio) in the living room and LED 21 '' in the master bedroom.
- DVD and large movies' collection. Board games for kids and small library.
- Mountain view, garden view and horizon views to the Corinthian bay.
- Two private entrances from the kitchen and living room and access thourgh staircases.
- Private large veranda and outdoor furniture.
- Access to beautiful garden with trees.
- Autonomous heating and boiler for hot water.
- Free parking space at the entrance of the plot for two cars.